About the Firm
Experienced Falls Church Attorneys Represent Virginians in Criminal Defense, Immigration, Injury and Legacy Matters
Passionate legal advocates assist clients in Arlington and Fairfax counties
Whether you are dealing with a criminal charge such as a DWI offense, filing an immigration petition, trying to recover from an auto accident or planning for the future, John Boneta and Associates, PLLC can help. Our dedicated team of attorneys based in Falls Church has the skills and knowledge to achieve the best possible result. With 45 years of combined experience helping clients in Arlington and Fairfax counties reach their goals, we are ready to put our experience to work for you.
Established legal team offers skilled and compassionate counsel
The lawyer you choose to represent your interests can make a big difference in the outcome. Clients who’ve faced criminal charges, accident injuries, immigration difficulties and other issues trust us to handle their case with care because of our:
- Reputation in the community — John Boneta and Associates, PLLC has been a fixture in the Falls Church community for nearly 20 years, where we are known for our commitment to our clients. In recognition of his skills and experience, managing and founding partner John A. Boneta was appointed by Governor Terry McAuliffe to serve on the Virginia Criminal Justice Services Board.
- Compassionate approach — We understand how stressful any legal matter is, so we are dedicated to treating our clients with the care and dignity they deserve.
- Skillful representation — We know that results matter. Our attorneys have the skills to advocate on your behalf to help you reach the best possible outcome in your injury claim or criminal case.
We also offer a free consultation so that you will understand your options and the ways in which we can help.
Areas of Practice
Dedicated attorneys champion clients' rights in a range of legal areas
At John Boneta and Associates, PLLC, we provide experienced representation to clients in the following areas:
- Criminal defense — As a former prosecutor and police officer, John A. Boneta understands how to mount a vigorous criminal defense for Virginians facing DUI/DWI charges, traffic violations, and federal crimes. Our firm also handles parole and probation matters and assists clients in expungement actions to clear their records.
- Immigration — Our attorneys assist clients in a range of immigration matters. We help them to reunite with loved ones in family-sponsored immigration, obtain permanent resident status through green cards, and apply for citizenship and immigrant and nonimmigrant visas.
- Personal injury — When you are suffering from a personal injury caused by an auto accident, slip and fall or other incident, we will press for the compensation you deserve to cover medical expenses, lost wages and other losses caused by someone’s negligence.
- Estate planning — We offer comprehensive estate planning services, using wills & trusts and other instruments to create a custom plan that clearly states your wishes and protects your family's future.
Our experience in all of these areas enables us to offer counsel that is both comprehensive and targeted to your specific goals. We look forward to meeting with you to discuss how we can help.
Contact our Falls Church attorneys for a free consultation
Whether you are facing criminal charges for a traffic violation, need help applying for a visa, are seeking compensation for an accident injury, or want to set up a plan to protect your family, the attorneys at John Boneta and Associates, PLLC draw on 45 years of combined experience to meet your needs. For a free consultation, call our Falls Church office now at 703-536-6166 or contact us online